In the last year I’ve built…
- a social network for Redbull
- ES6 integration in JSBin
- visualisation of my training data
- small native game with React Native
- git hooks in package.json
- translations library and cli
- markdown to html transformer
- opera mini test
- other interesting projects under NDAs
…and some more open source projects.
Written text I’ve published
- How we built a social network from scratch
- Developing digital products efficiently
- Problems with paid development time
- Why I write tests
- Why I try iterative blogging
- Better font-rendering on OS X
… and many more.
Programming is not only about knowing the syntax and semantics of a language. Therefore I created a list of my favorite books about programming and books about management. If you prefer watching videos instead, I collected my favourite talks about programming and talks about software management.
I also tweet links that teached me getting better at programming. Besides building software products I enjoy playing piano, creating electronic music and going to the gym. If you want to get in touch send me a mail. More information about my professional experience is in my CV.