Hi, I’m Max.
I create software that solves complex problems with simple user interfaces. This includes writing code that is reliable, maintainable, extendable and designing the user experience of the product. In my professional career I have learned that an iterative development process with constant user feedback and a focus on simplicity in technology leads to the best results.
In the last year I’ve built…
- a social network for Redbull
- ES6 integration in JSBin
- visualisation of my training data
- small native game with React Native
- git hooks in package.json
- translations library and cli
- markdown to html transformer
- opera mini test
- other interesting projects under NDAs
…and some more open source projects.
Thoughts I’ve published
- How we built a social network from scratch
- How to build scalable user interface programs
- Developing digital products efficiently
- Problems with paid development time
- Why I write tests
- Why I try iterative blogging
- Better font-rendering on OS X
… and many more.
I also tweet links that taught me how to get better at programming. Besides building software products I enjoy playing piano, creating electronic music and going to the gym. If you want to get in touch send me a mail. More information about my professional experience is in my CV.